February Half Term Crafts
Monday 12 February – Thursday 15 February (10am – 4pm)
Come along to Sheffield Manor Lodge this February half term for some wonderful winter-themed craft activities!
What you’ll be making:
● Sparkly winter crown complete with jewels
● Winter animal decoration
● Cute (or scary) polar bear decoration
Alongside the crafts, you’ll also be able to:
● Go on a magical ice-themed trail in our historic Tudor ruins
● Explore the 16th century Turret House and discover the story of Mary Queen of Scots
● Enjoy outdoor games and wander through our open green spaces
Note: Activities are aimed at children aged 4–10
Where can I eat?
The Rhubarb Shed Café is open Wednesday to Sunday, 10am to 3pm. You can book a table by giving them a call on 0737 536 6429.
Drinks and snacks are available in The Discovery Centre. We welcome picnics in our grounds.
All adults and any children not taking part in activities: FREE
£4.75 per child taking part in activities
How to book
Activity slots for the crafts are 10am, 10:45am, 11:30am, 12:30pm and 1:30pm.
Please book activity slots in advance as spaces are limited.
Please note tickets are non-refundable. As a community interest company, we appreciate your understanding.