Contract type: Permanent subject to 6 month probationary period.
Starting salary: National Living Wage for Age
Hours of work: 20 hours per week, ideally 10am to 2pm Monday to Friday’s
Location of work: Based at Pictorial Meadows Warehouse facility at Green Estate CIC
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB
Assisting the Sales Manager run an efficient and productive warehousing facility for the company’s Pictorial Meadows Seed Business
- Order fulfilment, packing and preparing seed orders for dispatch
- Breaking down stock quantities of seed into smaller packages ready for dispatch to customers
- Mixing seed according to the company’s detailed recipes and then ensuring that the mixed seed is properly stored in the relevant position in the warehouse
- Correctly utilising the stock control software to ensure that all stock is correctly accounted for
- Regular unloading and loading sacks and boxes from lorries and shelves
- Liaising with the relevant postal or courier service if required
- Dealing with customer enquiries in the absence of the Sales Manager
- Ensuring that the warehouse remains a clean and efficient working environment
- Ensure that all confidential information remains protected at all times
- Very reliable and an excellent time-keeper
- Literate and proficient in written and spoken English Language
- Good attention to detail
- Trustworthy and loyal
- Have a good level of numeracy – particularly weights and measures
- Be confident when dealing with members of the public on the telephone and in person
- Good team worker
- Good level of IT skills
- Able to deal with routine manual handling
Shortlisting date: 1st April 2019
Interview date: 5th April 2019
Start date: As soon as possible.
If you would like to apply for this position then please complete the application form , or contact Sue Rose at the main office on 0114 2677627 for more information and to have an application pack forwarded to you by email or in the post.
Deadline for applications is: 28th March 2019
Post Application packs to: Sue Rose Green Estate CIC 389 Manor Lane Sheffield S2 1UL or email to email@example.com
Green Estate CIC is a Social Enterprise working to improve the quality of the urban environment in the Manor and Castle area of Sheffield.