Salary: £21,246 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Organisation: The Green Estate CIC – Let’s Grow Where We Live
Would you like to become part of an innovative and collaborative organisation working to create better places to live where nature enriches all our built environments? If you are looking for a rewarding Landscape Supervisor role, working for a not-for-profit, Sheffield based organisation, then this vacancy could be just for you.
During the pandemic we have learned that people really value and need access to nature and green spaces. As our Landscape Supervisor you will be responsible for the presentation of all the Green Estate managed parks in the Sheffield area, ensuring they are maintained to the highest possible standards. You will be someone who has a strong passion for community parks and gardens, takes great pride in providing the best customer service, and has excellent communication skills. If you are experienced and confident in working with the general public, proactive, hardworking, and someone who wants to help us create better places to live with nature at its heart, then this is the job for you!
In turn we can offer you a friendly and supportive working environment working within a unique and diverse organisation, ongoing training and development, 31 days annual leave pro rata, company sick pay scheme, company life assurance and free onsite parking. This role is based in our Sheffield offices.
Essential requirements for the job role
- RHS or environmental qualifications to degree level or equivalent (or substantial relevant experience)
- Experience of practical work within parks and gardens or landscapes
- Experience with establishing planting and maintenance
- Experience with ride-on-mowers use, maintenance and storage
- Experience and confidence in using landscape machinery
- Experience in landscape maintenance
- Experience of directing and leading staff
- Experience of using Microsoft office, digital photography, and smart phone apps.
- Full driving licence
- 3 Years’ experience in landscape maintenance at a supervisory level
- DBS Disclosure
If this sounds like you, we definitely want to hear from you!
Closing date: 19/11/21
Interview date: 29/11/21
Download the job description and person specification here: –Landscape Supervisor (Parks) JD & PS