Contract type: Permanent
Hours of work: 37.5
Location of work: The post will be based from Sheffield Manor Lane
This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to build on their hard landscaping skills working within a forward looking company on design and build landscape schemes in South Yorkshire.
- Understanding of various types of hard landscaping techniques
- Experience of working from drawings
- Experience of driving works vans with full current UK driving license
- Experience of working under supervision and able to supervise
- Experience of working outdoors in all weather condition
- Ability to solve problems and work under your own initiative.
- Ability to work co-operatively as part of a team.
- Practical hard landscaping skills
- H&S awareness relating to site works and machinery.
- Experience of working with small landscape machinery
Short listing date: 29th May 2020
Interview date: 10th June 2020
Start date: 15th June 2020
DBS Disclosure: This post requires DBS
If you would like to apply for this position then please download our application form or contact Ryan Parker Slater at the main office on 0114 3540030 for more information, or to have an application pack forwarded to you in the post.
Deadline for applications is: 29th May
Post Application packs to:
The Green Estate CIC
389 Manor Lane
The Green Estate CIC is a Social Enterprise working to improve the quality of the urban environment in the Manor and Castle area of Sheffield.