I would like to take this opportunity to reassure you that in response to the current COVID-19 situation in the UK, The Green Estate CIC has already taken a number of actions to ensure we can continue to offer the best service possible whilst keeping our team safe.
We are following all guidance and advice issued by HM Government and Public Health England.
- We currently have ZERO suspected cases of Coronavirus within the business.
- The majority of our office team are working remotely. Please contact us via our website as we have temporarily reduced phone support.
- You will be contacted before our landscaping team attends your location to ensure that there are no suspected Covid-19 cases in your household, and that there are no vulnerable people shielding there. Unfortunately, we will not be able to work on these properties.
- Our teams are working with new social distancing guidelines, maintaining 2m distance at all times.
- This means they may ask to meet you outside your home or place of work if you need to speak with them, and will be unable to accept any offers of refreshments
- We have instituted a strict one person one vehicle policy and staggered work start times to minimise personal contact and the number of people on site at any one time.
- Hygiene supplies and disinfectant wipes have been provided across our business for our team to use, at their workstations, within company vehicles and beyond. Company vehicles are not being shared between individuals.
- We have increased the frequency of our cleaning schedule for all business areas to include daily disinfectant of higher risk areas, and staggered start times to reduce the number of people on site at any one time.
- We are encouraging our team to follow best hygiene practices as recommended by the World Health Organisation.
- We have established a dedicated taskforce with representatives from across the business who are monitoring the situation daily and will be putting in place new actions as necessary.
- We have undertaken extended risk assessments for all projects, and cancelled or postponed projects where our team are unable to work safely.
To confirm, we have had zero suspected cases of Coronavirus and our task force is monitoring the situation very closely. We will keep you updated of the situation via email but if you have any specific queries please do not hesitate to contact us.
Sue France, CEO, The Green Estate CIC, 03/04/20.