Contract type : Permanent subject to 3 month probationary period.
Salary: National Living Wage for Age + holiday pay entitlement of 13.54%
Hours of Work: zero hours contract, working evenings and weekends
Location of work Based at the Discovery Centre and Manor Oaks Farmhouse.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
We are looking for a cleaner to provide an exceptional level of cleaning for our lovely new wedding venue. If you have cleaning experience, the knowledge and practical skills to work independently and efficiently and would take pride in ensuring everything is perfect for each of our wedding couples then we would like to hear from you.
- Use cleaning materials and consumables as recommended by suppliers
- Be responsible for own health and safety as well as colleagues, visitors etc
- Use equipment within Health & Safety regulations and report any faults to the Business Services Manager
- Adhere to COSHH regulations on consumables and ensure correct use of protective clothing and equipment
- Ensure COSHH information is available on all materials and kept in appropriate places
- Report any maintenance issues or requirements to the Business Services Manager including light bulb replacements, dripping taps, breakages etc
- Undertake any other relevant duties as requested by your line manager
Closing date: 22nd April 2019
Interview date 29th April 2019
If you would like to apply for this position then please complete the application form, or contact Sue Rose at the main office on 0114 2677627 for more information and to have an application pack forwarded to you by email or in the post.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND SPECIFICATION = Weddings Cleaner JOB DESCRIPTION
APPLICATION FORM = Application form